Naturopathy is the study of herbal medicine, diet and nutrition, flower essence therapy, nutritional supplementation at therapeutic levels and how they affect the body.
Consultations involve one on one contact with a qualified health science accredited naturopath who hears your story, asks questions related to your health and utilises non-invasive diagnostic tests to determine an appropriate natural healthcare programme to address the presenting health concern.
Naturopathy treats and can assist with a broad range of health conditions; Working alongside other health modalities where necessary.
Our Primary practitioner Kimberley Nightingale has a special interest in women health creating individually tailored programmes to assist with:
- Healthy and realistic Weight loss
- Healthy and realistic weight gain, muscle mass and tone
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Premenstrual tension alleviation and helping to regulate your menstrual cycle
- Helping to resolve and ease heavy menstrual bleeding where appropriate
- Improve Energy and restore Vitality
- Digestive complaints
- Diet management and healthy eating plans
- Alleviating and or managing stress on the body
- Healthy living
Treatment plans primarily focus on the diet using Food as Medicine, and may also include the dispensing of Western Herbal Medicine remedies, Nutritional Medicine remedies, Flower Essences, Mineral Therapy and lifestyle advice and guidance. All are TGA approved and of the highest quality available in Australia. with our practitioner having a good 5 years of full time study and Clinical application and practice behind her we at Nightingale Natural Health (NNH) care about quality because quality matters in health care.
For bookings please call clinic in business hours on: 0432176227 *
Or make a booking enquiry online today.